Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, November 6


It is now apparent I find the 'peace' sign extremely
1) attractive
2) necessary
3) and part of my being



SIGH.
---

Tell me you'll love me like a star
Tell me you'll want me wherever you are
Tell me you'll breathe me till your last breath
Liar liar
Oh liar, liar

---

Inspired by sueann, and because the Unsaid leaves room for regret:

Dear you, thank you for bringing love into her life, because everyone deserves to be genuinely happy and love passionately at least once.

Dear you, I wish I can take back everything and stop anything from happening. But I can't, and we're better off pretending our paths never crossed.

Dear you, all I want to be able to do is just to look you in the eyes and be completely honest. But the distance we've created over the years just doesn't allow it anymore, and for that, I am sorry.

Dear you, thank you for loving me unconditionally. There are no words to explain the gratitude I feel towards you for your support. I love you, and I mean it in every sense of these 3 words.

Dear you, there is an unexplicable connection I feel with you, and I am terribly intrigued by you. More people like you should exist, so I know I'm not alone.

Dear you, you've proven to me that obsession should always be in moderation, because excessiveness kills.

Dear you, I'm sorry for being a hypocrite.

Dear you, I wish I had enough willpower to prevent anything from happening.

Dear you, I'm sorry for ending things so abruptly; I know I never explained anything to you and I wish I had the courage to, instead of brushing you off because I was afraid of dealing with consequences.

Dear you, have I ever told you I feel the most comfortable with you around out of everyone?

Dear you, I often look back and wonder how we never talked and think about how much I hated that, and then I realised that's just how things were and are going to be, and I have to accept it no matter what.

Dear you, even though you claim not to judge, I know deep down you can't, and never will accept it.

Dear you, my only wish for you is that I hope one day you'll open your heart to love, let your guard down, and don't let pride prevent you from doing anything your heart yearns. If I could, I would shelter you from all the hurt in the world, just to let you love someone again.

Dear you, I'm often humbled by your wit even though I never ever tell you so.

Dear you, sometimes I wish I have that kind of self-confidence you have.

Dear you, I never told you I used to have a tiny crush on you, and now that we're such good friends, I think I should.

Dear you, sometimes I look back and wonder how everything happened. Guess sometimes we get swept off our feet momentarily eh?

Dear you, the pain still lingers, sometimes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New